All of our rooms have their own separate entrances and exits. Unlike traditional Inn, B & Bs, or hotels, our Motor Lodge offers our guests built in social distancing by design. Motor Lodges are making a comeback for additional safety during Covid-19!
Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge is taking the Covid-19 crisis extremely seriously.
Also, please note we are following all the cleaning and work place procedures laid out by the CDC. Our guest and staff safety is a top priority. If you have any questions, please call or e-mail us.
Effective May 29, 2021 Massachsetts all remaining Covid restrictions will be lifted. Follow this link for mask requirement information: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-mask-requirements
Updated policies for the Covid-19 crisis:
1. Please note we are following federal, state & town guidelines for the lodging industry regarding safe practices for COVID-19. We follow CDC guidance. We will also be monitoring our employees and any employee who is not feeling well or displaying symptoms will not be allowed to come into work. We are committed to providing a safe environment for our employees and guests. By booking and staying with us you understand the risks of traveling during the COVID-19 crisis. Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge is taking every precaution and will not be responsible for any risk of exposure when traveling. Travel at your own risk. Additionally, we strong recommend travelers purchase travel insurance while traveling during Covid-19. Our cancellation policy is non-negotiable.
2. If you become sick with COVID-19 symptoms, you will notify the front desk immediately via phone and check-out. We recommend anyone who falls ill to go home and self- quarantine for the recommended time. If you cannot travel and need to quarantine in the hotel, you may have the option to stay, but only if the room is available. You may not switch rooms. You will also be responsible for the additional charges to extend your stay. Those charges will be the published rate for the dates of your stay on the Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge's website, plus taxes and fees.
3. All guests must adhere to Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge's COVID-19 protocols informed by local (town & state) mandates. These protocols will be communicated before check-in via the e-mail given during booking. If a guest refuses to adhere or continually violates these protocols, they will be required to leave without a refund.
4. In order to comply with current state regulations, we are encouraging contact-free service. Any guest that is not vaccinated must wear a mask in the main office. Here is a link with Massachusetts's Mask policies: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-mask-requirements
5. We reserve the right to change our COVID-19 policies at any time to comply with CDC, State, & Town protocols.
In an effort to comply with state and town guidance, we are offering our guests limited or no contact service. The office is staffed between 9 am - 7 PM daily. We live on site but aren’t always on the property. We encourage anyone who needs assistance after office hours to call (978) 546-6677 and we will gladly help you.
We are offering an express check-in/check-out. We will call every guest the day before arrival. If you opt for an express contact-free check-in we will send you the hotel policies in advance. We will also charge your credit card and e-mail you a receipt. Based on the popularity and ease of contact free check-ins adopted during Covid-19, we adapted express check-in to help make your stay simple and seamless. Express Check-in guests are notified as soon as their room is ready, so if you room is ready early you will know immediately. We highly recommend it!
You can either leave keys in our check-out drop box adjacent to the main office door, call the main office and let us know you are leaving the keys in the room, or bring them into the office during office hours..
In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested or the housekeeping sign is put out. Housekeepers are typically here for service between 10-12:30 PM.
On the Property:
Unvaccinated guests will be required to wear a mask in the main office. You MUST BRING YOUR OWN MASK or PPE.