2020 Pricing. Rates subject to change. Listed prices assumes two guests per room. The price increases $25 per person over double occupancy, and there is an additional $15 off season and $25 in season increase on Friday and Saturday. MA occupancy tax (11.7%) is added at check-in. There is no additional charge for children under 5 years old.
As a seasonal business we offer competitive pricing throughout the year. The prices listed are shown for our Low Season and High Season. In 2020, Low season is April 1 through May 21, November 1 through December 5 . High Season is from May 22 through October 31.
There are four standard rooms on the property. Each standard room includes two double beds and a full bath. Each standard room is sized at 260 square-feet.
There is one petite queen room on the property. The petite queen room is slightly smaller than our other options sized at a comfortable 160 square-feet. The room can accommodate two adults comfortably, and includes a 3/4 bath.
There are three king rooms on the property. Each room includes one king bed and a full bath. Each king room is sized at 260 square-feet
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
Check-in is from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM. If you will be arriving later, you will need to contact the lodge to make specific arrangements. Check out is at 11:00 AM.
Because we are a small, family owned and operated lodge, cancellations greatly affect us. Similar to many properties in the area, we have a 14 day cancellation policy. An advance deposit of one night stay per room is required, by credit card, before reservations are confirmed. Cancellations will have their deposit returned minus a $50 cancellation fee per room.
Reservations cancelled or changed within 14 days of arrival date will not only lose the deposit, but will be responsible for and charged for the entire reservation total. No refunds will be issued for early departure.
Reservations over 7 nights or with multiple rooms may require a larger deposit and be subject to a separate cancellation policy. Any reservations booked online that meets this criteria will be contacted within 24 hours to inform them of a required deposit and/or separate cancellation policy.
All property and rooms are non - smoking. Violations will result in a $250 service cleaning fee.
No pets are allowed on the property, but Service Animals are welcome. Please note: according to the ADA emotional support, comfort, or therapy animals are NOT considered service animals and will be turned away. If you bring an animal into a room that is not a service animal you will be required to leave and you will not be refunded. If non-service animals are brought in the room, you will also be subject to an additional cleaning fee of no less than $50.
We reserve the right to charge a fee for damages incurred to hotel property as a result of hotel occupant or guest(s) of occupant. Any damages that occur will result in fees that will be billed directly to the hotel occupant. These fees may vary depending upon the amount necessary to restore or replace the damaged property or damage to the rooms themselves. We reserve the right to charge a $50 minimum damage fee. There is a $10 lost key charge.
We are an older building, built in 1968. Due to the age of our building, none of our rooms are handicap accessible. All our first floor rooms have between 1-4 steps to get into the room. Our second floor rooms are accessed via a stair case with 20 steps. If you have accessibility questions, we strongly recommend you contact us directly to discuss what rooms are available.
1. Please note we are following federal, state & town guidelines for the lodging industry regarding safe practices for COVID-19. We follow the American Hotel & Lodging Association safe stay protocols and CDC guidance. We will also be monitoring our employees and any employee who is not feeling well or displaying symptoms will not be allowed to come into work. We are committed to providing a safe environment for our employees and guests. By booking and staying with us you understand the risks of traveling during the COVID-19 crisis. Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge is taking every precaution and will not be responsible for any risk of exposure when traveling. Travel at your own risk.
2. If you become sick with COVID-19 symptoms, you will notify the front desk immediately via phone and check-out. We recommend anyone who falls ill to go home and self- quarantine for the recommended 14 days. If you cannot travel and need to quarantine in the hotel, you may have the option to stay, but only if the room is available. You may not switch rooms. You will also be responsible for the additional charges to extend your stay. Those charges will be the published rate for the dates of your stay on the Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge's website, plus taxes and fees.
3. All guests must adhere to Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge's COVID-19 protocols informed by local (town & state) mandates. These protocols will be communicated before check-in via the e-mail given during booking. If a guest refuses to adhere or continually violates these protocols, they will be required to leave without a refund.
4. If a guest falls ill during their stay, we have to comply with Massachusetts & CDC guidelines. The room may need to remain vacant for up to 72 hours before it can be cleaned and re-rented. If this happens and impedes your stay, we will notify you immediately. Our first priority will be to try to accommodate your stay in another room. If the hotel is full (we only have 8 rooms), we will need to cancel or reschedule your reservation. If rescheduling is not possible, we will refund the customer in full. By booking this reservation you are aware your reservation could be cancelled last minute due to COVID-19 complications beyond our control.
5. In order to comply with current state regulations, we are encouraging contact-free service. All guests will have the option for contact-free check-in/out. In addition, all guests will be required to call the main office for any questions or to check-in. Guests will be allowed into the office individually to maintain proper social distancing. All guests will be required to wear a mask in the main office and parking lot of Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge. Current Rockport regulations state that all guests must wear a mask inside any business as well as outside in the down town district, which applies to Bearskin Neck. Follow link for detailed information: https://www.rockportma.gov/home/news/downtown-district-map-board-health-face-coveringmask-order
6. Social Distancing will be required on the property. The individual room's back deck chairs are spaced six feet apart. We ask that you respect your neighbor's space. The back deck behind the main office is limited to 10 people or less and each party must abide by strict 6 foot social distancing.
7. We reserve the right to change our COVID-19 policies at any time to comply with CDC, State, & Town protocols.
Should events beyond Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge's control such as, but not limited to an act of God, disease, terrorism, state/government order, damage to the property, or any other cause beyond our control that renders us unable accommodate your reservation we will notify you immediately. If we cannot accommodate your reservation we will offer to rescheduled. If that is not possible, a refund will be issued. In such a case as force majeure, we will terminate the reservation without liability.