Check-in is from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM. If you will be arriving later, you will need to contact the lodge to make specific arrangements. Check out is at 11:00 AM.
Because we are a small, family owned and operated lodge, cancellations greatly affect us. Similar to many properties in the area, we have a firm 14 day cancellation policy. Reservations cancelled or changed within 14 days of arrival date (regardless of the reason) will be responsible for the entire reservation total. No refunds will be issued for early departure.
Reservations over 7 nights or with multiple rooms may require a larger deposit and be subject to a separate cancellation policy. Any reservations booked online that meet this criteria will be contacted within 24 hours to inform them of a required deposit and/or separate cancellation policy.
We strong recommend travelers consider trip insurance as our cancellation policy is firm.
All property and rooms are non - smoking. Violations will result in a $250 service cleaning fee.
No pets are allowed on the property, but Service Animals are welcome. Please note: according to the ADA emotional support, comfort, or therapy animals are NOT considered service animals and will be turned away. If you bring an animal into a room that is not a service animal you will be required to leave and you will not be refunded. If non-service animals are brought in the room, you will also be subject to an additional cleaning fee of no less than $50.
We reserve the right to charge a fee for damages incurred to hotel property as a result of hotel occupant or guest(s) of occupant. Any damages that occur will result in fees that will be billed directly to the hotel occupant's credit card. These fees may vary depending upon the amount necessary to restore or replace the damaged property or damage to the rooms themselves. We reserve the right to charge a $50 minimum damage fee. There is a $15 lost key charge.
Should events beyond Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge's control such as, but not limited to an act of God, disease, terrorism, state/government order, damage to the property, or any other cause beyond our control that renders us unable accommodate your reservation we will notify you immediately. If we cannot accommodate your reservation we will offer to rescheduled. If that is not possible, the reservation will be canceled without penalty. In such a case as force majeure, we will terminate the reservation without liability.
We are an older building, built in 1968. Due to the age of our building, none of our rooms are handicap accessible. All our first floor rooms have between 1-4 steps to get into the room. Our second floor rooms are accessed via a stair case with 20 steps. If you have accessibility questions, we strongly recommend you contact us directly to discuss what rooms are available.
1. Please note we are following federal, state & town guidelines for the lodging industry regarding safe practices for COVID-19. We follow CDC guidance. We will also be monitoring our employees and any employee who is not feeling well or displaying symptoms will not be allowed to come into work. We are committed to providing a safe environment for our employees and guests. By booking and staying with us you understand the risks of traveling during the COVID-19 crisis. Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge is taking every precaution and will not be responsible for any risk of exposure when traveling. Travel at your own risk. Additionally, we strong recommend travelers purchase travel insurance while traveling during Covid-19. Our cancellation policy is non-negotiable.
2. If you become sick with COVID-19 symptoms, you will notify the front desk immediately via phone and check-out. We recommend anyone who falls ill to go home and self- quarantine for the recommended time. If you cannot travel and need to quarantine in the hotel, you may have the option to stay, but only if the room is available. You may not switch rooms. You will also be responsible for the additional charges to extend your stay. Those charges will be the published rate for the dates of your stay on the Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge's website, plus taxes and fees.
3. All guests must adhere to Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge's COVID-19 protocols informed by local (town & state) mandates. These protocols will be communicated before check-in via the e-mail given during booking. If a guest refuses to adhere or continually violates these protocols, they will be required to leave without a refund.
4. In order to comply with current state regulations, we are encouraging contact-free service. Any guest that is not vaccinated must wear a mask in the main office. Here is a link with Massachusetts's Mask policies: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-mask-requirements
5. We reserve the right to change our COVID-19 policies at any time to comply with CDC, State, & Town protocols.